Indoor Air Consultants Certification # IAC2-04-0979 Mold

Mold spores are inside and outside of your home at all times. When water and food are available for these mold spores it will then thrive, grow and become visible or affect your health. 
If you are having a problem with allergy like symptoms there's a good chance there could be mold growing somewhere in your home. Common allergic reactions to mold include sneezing, sore eyes, runny nose or nasal congestion.

Do you notice your allergic reactions are worse when you're at home but you feel better when you go out? If so, then it's especially likely you could have mold growing in your home. If you find that your allergies are worse in some other building, like your workplace, then there could be mold growing there instead.

Our mold inspection is performed according to the Indoor Air Consultant (IAC2) standards, is a non-invasive, visual examination of a building to identify and report on conditions that have led to water intrusion, water damage and conditions conducive to microbial growth. Air samples and physical samples can also be taken of any apparent mold growth.

Indoor Air Consultants Standards of Practice

*Mold Inspections and Sampling is not part of a NJ Home Inspection. These services are available upon request only.